Set Up Time

Renich Bon Ciric renich at woralelandia.com
Wed Apr 18 07:53:42 UTC 2007

Here is a simple "Setup Time HowTo"

1. Go to http://fedoraproject.org/ and download the ISO image that suits
you. x86 if you have a common P4, x86_64 if you have some AMD 64 bit
variant, ia64 for intel's 64 bit processors or ppc for a mac processor.
2. If you have windows, just open Nero and select: "Saved project or
image" or something like that and select the ISO you downloaded
3. Insert a DVD/CD and that's it.

I recommend you download a DVD ISO image. I usually pic a mirror for
that because, I don't know why, fedora's repo doesn't host the DVD
images, AFAIK.
On Tue, 2007-04-17 at 17:54 -0500, Arthur Giles wrote:

> Hi  I need some in put on this. In Fedora core 6  how do you set up a
> DVD/CD Combo Drive to burn disk with Nero??
> Thanks.
> Oldtimer
>
> --

                         It's hard to be free... but I love to struggle!

Renich Bon Ciric
Guadalajara, Jalisco, México

      http://www.woralelandia.com/ <-> http://www.introbella.com/