Claws-Mail: a fantastic mail client

M. Fioretti mfioretti at mclink.it
Wed Apr 18 21:15:54 UTC 2007

OK. I also see that Alan said in another reply:

>From/Reply-To/Signature/Headers are per account settings so you can
>do that.

Now, once I have defined an account, can claws-mail associate it
automatically to a folder or to any address in the address book? So
that, for example:

  if I reply to a message or compose a new one while I am inside a
  list folder the client uses the "Mailing Lists" account

  whenever I compose a message to "Daddy" claws-mail loads the
  "Family" account?

  whenever some unknown person send me a message to my "work" address
  and I reply to him, claws-mail automatically loads the "work"
  account settings?

> > 2) macros
>
> No macros meaning that you cannot macro-ify GUI interactions, but Claws
> Mail has user actions, filtering and processing rules as well as
> templates for editing.

Fine, but can these actions and rules be concatenated and associated
to specific keys? Like "send all the selected messages to
some-script.sh AND then delete them or move them to some folder" with
one keystroke?

Thanks,
		Marco

--
The best way to make everybody love Free Standards and Free Software:
http://digifreedom.net/node/73