FC2 to 5 upgrade

Bazooka Joe fastfish at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 22:06:16 UTC 2007

It depends on what the server is doing...   If it is just a file
server or a name server it will be a breeze.

If it is a full blown web/mail/db/name..... then yes a lot of changes
have happened since fc2 and it will be like starting from scratch but
harder.

I am facing the same prob w/ a fc4 production web server and seriously
thinking centos instead of my beloved fc