Why most run Microsoft, not RedHat

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Wed Apr 18 22:59:23 UTC 2007

Scott van Looy wrote:

> I've never needed to, having been able to rescue windows in all
> situations. Plus I partition my disks so all I lose at any one time is
> my apps and whatever's sat on my desktop if I do need to do a complete
> reformat, something I've only ever needed to do once

How would you repair an XP installation that continuously reboots after
installing a USB keyboard and SATA drivers? (It even reboots in safe mode.)

How would you repair another installation which reboots continuously
after selecting chkdsk to check the disk on reboot?

These are two recent problems where I had no idea as how to recover from.

Jim

--
Your business will assume vast proportions.