Why most run Microsoft, not RedHat

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Thu Apr 19 12:38:26 UTC 2007

On Thu April 19 2007, Scott van Looy wrote:
> Most windows sysads know both, or are at least as capable as myself of
> googling it... :)

You know, I said these discussions get downright silly, and then, I jumped in
to the middle with a long post - I guess I'm getting what I deserve for that.

There's no winning, or ending, this discussion once joined - so, I withdraw. I
leave behind the doorknob - you guys can argue with that.

If you decide to hang in there, Scott, I wish you good luck, but I fear you're
on a fools errand...

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA