Burning a dual-layer disk

Todd Zullinger tmz at pobox.com
Fri Apr 20 18:43:57 UTC 2007

Michael Wiktowy wrote:
> I suspect some of the delay was due to sorting out where to go after
> forking cdrkit from cdrecord (something k3b likely depends on). I
> haven't read anywhere the final resolution to that dust-up.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/PackageNotes says:

"Cdrtools Replaced By Cdrkit

Recent versions of cdrtools intermix code under the GPL and CDDL
licenses, which are mutually incompatible. To avoid this problem, in
this release cdrtools has been replaced by a fork called cdrkit.
Thanks to Joerg Jaspert (joerg AT debian.org) from Debian for
initiating development of this software and reaching out to us."

Cluelessness: There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of
inquisitive idiots.
    -- Demotivators Poster