Add/Remove Programs oddity

Mark Fraser fedora at mfraz.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Apr 21 07:45:24 UTC 2007

> On 4/10/07, Mark Fraser <fedora at mfraz.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> > In article <f84880b00704091400n3b1a47a4r17ee2557ee97aa57 at mail.gmail.com>,
> >    Kam Leo <kam.leo at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > On 4/9/07, Mark Fraser <fedora at mfraz.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> >
> > [Snip]

> > > Sure does.  Did you happen to upgrade pirut recently?  Perhaps you
> > > need to un-install and re-install it.

[Snip]

Just a quick update to this. With the problems that kde-redhat are having
at the moment, I had to disable those repos so that pup would work. I then
too another look at pirut and found that this was displaying correctly
again.

Could the fact that I was using kde-redhat have caused the problems I was
noticing and when they replace the harddrive and I re-enable kde-redhat
will I get the same problems again?