[Fedora] Re: Capture OOPS

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Sun Apr 22 17:20:41 UTC 2007

Frank Cox wrote:
> A sign on the monitor that  says, "Keep your paws off of the reset button until
> I have a chance to look at it" won't do it?
    That won't because I don't get to the office till around 10 am, and
folks are in the building, trying to get to our external servers as
early as 5am.  They have to get work done, so they'll reset it.

--
W | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.
  Photo Craft Imaging                       .     3550 Arapahoe Ave. #6