How to Burn a CD

Mike - EMAIL IGNORED m_d_berger_1900 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 16:13:32 UTC 2007

On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 09:22:44 -0600, Robin Laing wrote:
[...]
> You should be able to install it.  Try "yum install k3b"
>
> I use FC4 until FC7 comes out and I used k3b yesterday.
>

> --
> Due to the move to M$ Exchange Server,
>     anything that is a priority, please phone.
> Robin Laing

I just did this and I successfully ran kb3.  I find that
the permissions of the files written are O444, which is
reasonable.  However, in my particular application, it
is required that the permissions on the disk be 0400 .
I could find no way to accomplish this.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Mike.