how to mount a cd-rw/dvd-rom drive

Scott Berry sberry at northlc.com
Fri Apr 27 01:51:02 UTC 2007

Hi Rick,

I think I have another question now.  Okay the /media directory is not
showing anything.  I have actually the Fedora 7 test cd which has checked
out okay on my Sony Windows system.  I am using this as a secondary slave.
But Gnome does not see it or nor does the dvd get booted when the computer
is restarted. I do see it in the Bios so that tells me the cables are fine.
Do you have any suggestions?

Scott