F7T4... Now what?

chris at idlelion.net chris at idlelion.net
Fri Apr 27 21:47:22 UTC 2007

I've been using Fedora for a few years... very happily on my T60, crankily
on my 600X. I haven't found an acceptable (read: working) solution to get
sound working through a suspend/resume cycle. (That's the main reason my
wife won't let me install it on her 600X.)

So I want to help out and give F7T4 a try on this 600X. Fedora's main page
says "This is the time we MUST have full community participation" and then
says nothing on how to help out.

By reading the release announcement, I can see how to get it, and where to
file bugs, so I'll take that route.

Here we go!

Chris