ghost server

Paul Osunero esiex3 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 03:51:45 UTC 2007

Quote from a book (RHCE Red Hat Certified Engineer Linux Study Guide):
"Configuring a Network Installation Server
Once you have the Red Hat installation CDs, configuring a network
installation server is a fairly easy process. All you need to do is copy the
files from each CD's /RedHat directory to a common directory, configure
sharing on the directory, and then activate the NFS, FTP, or HTTP network."

I won't copy anymore straight from the book, but yeah it's possible with
Fedora and Red Hat.

Are you doing this with Windows or Linux though?