ghost server

azeem ahmad azeem81 at msn.com
Sat Apr 28 04:04:18 UTC 2007

thanx Paul for ur concern
but in fact i dont want a RIS
what i want is clonning the harddisk.
normally it is done in the way that i install a computer with windows then
install all required software on this windows box. then i put other
computer's harddisks into that windows box and clone the disk. as all the
computer are of same hardware so it works and i save a lot of my time.

and now i want to have an automated, linux server based procedure for this
clonning. this means i want a linux sever which can hold the image of the
harddisk and can distribute it to the computers to be installed.

Regards
Azeem