live F7 test4

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sun Apr 29 01:02:33 UTC 2007

Tanguy Eric wrote:
> I just download the i386 gnome live version and it works fine. Mainly my
> wireless ralink card work out of the box with networkmanager. I just try
> it with broadcast and without security (wpa or wep) without broadcast it
> can't associate. There is a lot of error messages in dmesg but it works
> fine.

Do file a bug report about this against network manager

> My main question is about mp3 and fluendo codec. I believed that when
> you try to play a mp3 file something say to you some disclaimer and help
> you to install free fluendo mp3 plugin but i found nothing. When i
> installed this plugin i had to run a selinux command (chcon) to make it
> usuable by totem. It's a shame.

This particular feature is not available in Fedora 7. Once installed it
should work properly. Bug report should be filed against selinux
targeted policy.

> Apart this, it's a beautifull system which works very fine and with
> great improvements.

Thanks for the feedback.

Rahul

Ps: Post to fedora-test list instead of here for test/development branch
issues.

Rahul