mounting LVM partitions from external drives

Hikaru Amano kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 16:39:24 UTC 2007

I just lost my laptop today .. (motherboard/power unit/whatever goes
broken -> the laptop wont even power on) ..

in the hdd theres a few assignments and project work which i need to
submit tomorrow and a few days later next week ... and now i'm trying
to mount the laptop hdd -> which using LVM - connected using a USB
connection , from my desktop ... any idea how to init the groups and
and make the partitions appear on /dev/ ???

regards
Hikaru
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
Amano Hikaru