firefox2 strangeness.

Robin Laing Robin.Laing at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Mon Apr 30 20:13:17 UTC 2007

Aaron Konstam wrote:
> Sometimes (but not always) when I open firefox2 I get a pop-up which
> asks me whether I want to stat a new session or restore the old session.
>
> What controls this event to occur?
> --

It is part of the session manager in FF2.

It is one of the most useful tools that I use daily.

It allows me to save the session that I am running and then close off
Firefox without having to bookmark or try to remember what sites I have
open at the end of the work day.

The control for session manager is in Tools on my installation.  I have
installed tabmix plus that has it's own session manager.

Check under preferences for the settings.

--
Due to the move to M$ Exchange Server,
    anything that is a priority, please phone.