Network manager - does no one care?

William Murray W.J.Murray at rl.ac.uk
Wed Aug 1 06:22:25 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-07-31 at 21:23 -0400, fedora-list-request at redhat.com wrote:
> > networkmanager. So why is no one else screaming?
>
> Umm, 'cause it works for everyone else?
>
> Not really trying to be facetious, but it does work fine for me
> (Thinkpad T41, ipw2200).  What's your wireless hardware?
>
> >                    Bill
> >

> --
>                 Matthew Saltzman
Thanks for the replies. I guess I wait for the next kernel.
Its just rather frustrating in F7 that I have been hoping for the
ATI drivers (I know, I know, no one here's fault) and AFS, (where Atrpms
have had trouble with 2.6.22)  and have
never had a working system. Now I get graphics and AFS but no network!
   Thanks,
      Bill