Back Again

Andrew Kelly akelly at corisweb.org
Wed Aug 1 07:22:48 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-07-31 at 09:04 -0600, Karl Larsen wrote:
> 	I am back from running Umbutu which failed to live up to it's press
> releases. It does have all my wanted applications and apt-get install
> works faster than yum install. I guess there storage computer is closer.
>
> 	The major problem is X Windows. I tried several ways to focus the
> screen but nothing worked. And it was too bright. Also I was able to get
> the VLC media player but no way to get the codex lib so it worked. Also
> it takes over the computer.
>
> 	So back to F7 and while some things do not work perhaps in a while they
> will. At least the screen looks real nice.

Karl,

please,

pa-LEEEEEAAAAASE,

if you have a specific fedora (or even RH) related question, feel free
to ask it. (Do, of course, 'listen' to the answers you are given).
If you have a specific AND USEFUL answer to a question somebody else has
posed, by all means, put it here.
Heck, just make a silly joke once in a while if it's appropriate to a
given "conversation".

But for Christ's sake, please stop your stream of consciousness, lonely
PhD babbling. Truly, nobody is interested in your diary and it's just
plain rude of you to keep reading it to us.

If you cannot be a part of THIS sandbox, go find a different sandbox.