F7 Kernel 2.6.22.1-41.fc7 USB stick

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Aug 1 14:43:58 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-08-01 at 07:30 -0700, Ashley Pritchard wrote:
> well even the new kernel 2.6.22.1-41.fc7 still does not automatically
> mount USB drive. are they even working on the problem or even care?

If one reads the list, it's obviously so.  Updates have been released,
bugzillas made, comments about how it's improved for some, not for
others.

Since an update was actually released, you'd expect that it worked for
those testing it.  If it doesn't for you, you need to add useful
bugzilla information to the collection, to aid with the debugging.

--
[tim at bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.22.1-33.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.