F7 Kernel 2.6.22.1-41.fc7 USB stick

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Wed Aug 1 22:31:25 UTC 2007

Aaron Konstam wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-08-01 at 07:30 -0700, Ashley Pritchard wrote:
>> well even the new kernel 2.6.22.1-41.fc7 still does not automatically
>> mount USB drive. are they even working on the problem or even care?
>> --
> The difficulty is that thios works for some people.
> --
> Chance is perhaps the work of God when He did not want to sign. --
> Anatole France
> Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net

	Here is today's learning on F7 at my house. I found out that the new
kernel's will not let my USB work and they will not allow my Sype to
function. I recalled that I had the old kernel saved so I re-installed
it and now USB and Skype are working fine.

	I see that todays upgrades include what else but a dam new kernel! Just
what we all need. Another non-funtional kernel. I will remove the two
new ones I have with the old reliable rpm -e and then get the next new one.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User