New Kernel still bad

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Wed Aug 1 23:12:05 UTC 2007

On Wed, Aug 01, 2007 at 05:30:22AM -0600, Karl Larsen wrote:
> 	Yesterday I yummed the updates and they included removing the last
> updated kernel and installed a new one called 2.6.22.1-33.fc7
> which I hoped is better than the one it replaced.

I have problems with USB disks on a Pentium 4 Mobile laptop.
It's ok in another x86_64, AMD Turion2

I have problems when removing my ralink (rt2x00pci) pcmcia card on both
machines general instability, downwards spiral.

It's actually advisable to poweroff almost immediately just be sure.

Rui

--
This statement is false.
Today is Prickle-Prickle, the 68th day of Confusion in the YOLD 3173
+ So let's do it...?