is there a way to get CD isos of Fedora 7?

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Fri Aug 3 06:31:37 UTC 2007

On 2007/08/02 23:23 (GMT-0700) Darlene Wallach apparently typed:

> Matthew Saltzman wrote:

>> Does your SCSI controller have a setting for booting from CD-ROM?
>> All of mine do (though it's not always easy to find...).

> I do not know.

> Can you suggest a query for google?
> The ones I tried do not return any matches.
> variations of:
> "SCSI controller setting booting CD-ROM"
> "howto set SCSI controller boot CD-ROM"

The query would be for your model of CD-ROM to determine whether it can be a
boot device. Every LSI/SYM875* controller I've encountered can automatically
boot from CD-ROM without any host adapter configuration, but only if the
CD-ROM device is boot capable, and that capability includes understanding the
type used by the CD you wish to boot from.
--
"   It is impossible to rightly govern the world without
God and the Bible."                    George Washington

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409