ftp slow w/ proftpd# Samba fast

Excalibur Xcalibur excalibur.xcalibur at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 16:37:16 UTC 2007

vsftpd simply rocks. Even wu-ftpd works fast. That proftpd seems to be a
piece of sh*t!

Security is one thing. Annoying users is another. What good is it to have a
super secure system when my users spend hours to download or upload files?
I'm pretty sure vsftpd can be configure or patched.

--
Peter "Excalibur"