I'm ready to give up Linux!!

Yuan Yijun bbbush.yuan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 12:48:01 UTC 2007

2007/8/5, MoonShine <no-reply-gw at fcp.surfsite.org>:

> Ok I switched from Windoes Xp to Linux and got Fc6 installed in which
> im using right now but earlier I bought the next version of Fedora
> which is f7 but it wont boot from restart or start up and the reason
> I bought was becuase I couldnt download anything from the internet at
> all! Only from like Add/Remove default program and the updater!
>
> Can anyone help before I give up Linux!!

My experience is to wait longer for it becoming mature enough. It is really
a long way to go. For example, I have to wait 3 to 5 years until fedora
linux fully supports my language. On the other hand, everything evolves so
fast. Something you want may appear magically today. Do you think your
problem is more important than languages support? Then you should try to
solve it, or report it (over bugzilla), because maybe only you and its
programmer share the same opinion.

I cannot understand your problem. Maybe you are using a Dell computer and
has to use boot: linux noacpi or boot: linux maxcpus=1 when at the boot
prompt. Google this problem please! If you could speak Chinese, we can talk
privately or discuss it in the IRC, irc://freenode/#fedora-cn

--
bbbush ^_^