LDAP User Manager

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Mon Aug 6 07:43:47 UTC 2007

Per Qvindesland wrote:

> Normally I would agree with you, but in this instance I don't you see this
> specific password manager apparently allows to syncronize usermanagement over
> multiple machines and domains, even do this is a closed source product it
> still becomes really interesting for me since it's 1. for free (limited in
> free version from what I understand) and b it could save a crap load of work,
> but to setup something like this just for a test will take me a couple of
> days even on a small scale so it would have been cool to hear if someone has
> been giving it a try.

Well, as you said, it is a "closed source product" and somehow I get the
feeling the majority on this list will not have tried it for that very reason.

Actually, to test software of any complexity would take a few days.  So,
unless I fully trust or know that I share the same values of another
person/organization giving their views...I would still do it myself.

Good Luck,
Ed