Network connection is very slow, F7

dong rocky rockyac at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 14:11:18 UTC 2007

Dear all:

I 'm running vsftpd in my new installed F7, I found it's very slow to upload
or download a file to or from the F7 system. Seems that there is only less
than 1k bytes/s average.  In fact, most of the time, it seems freezing
there.

And if I run xterm -display remoteaddress:0& ,  the xterm window will appear
in remote machine after more than 5 minutes.

I don't know whether I have misconfigured my network.  Actually, I didn't
change the default setting.

Thanks for your help. I am a newbie for Linux.

BR.

Rocky