keyboard

roland roland at cat.be
Mon Aug 6 16:00:20 UTC 2007

Hello,

I installed Fedora 6 and need a french or belgian keyboard. The system
starts in 'as far I can see' in US-keyboard. So I open
'system->administration->keyboard', which starts with the right keyboard.
After confirmation, the keyboard is ok. When I close the session and
restart, the keyboard is again US. I looked in de preferences and there
the setting looks ok, nl-be. If I try to change that, I get an error. See
Attached file.

It is the second installation with this problem.

Thanks for you help.

--
Roland Brouwers
C.A.T. bvba