F7 is done

Kelly lightsolphoenix at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 20:27:26 UTC 2007

On Tuesday, August 07, 2007 2:48 pm Karl Larsen wrote:
> 	I must be the only person in the country who can't use there printer on
> f7. But I can't live with software that changes to the worse on a daily
> basis! And I use my printer a lot.
>
> 	So back to FC6 where at least the printer works. Many other things are
> not as good but it is the only thing I can do. I can't live without a
> printer!!!!!
> --
>
> 	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
> 	Linux User
> 	#450462   http://counter.li.org.

Okay, look.  This is a help list, and I don't want people to take this as a
statement that no one should be asking for help or advice.  That's good.
However, I suspect I'm not the only one who's getting sick of "I'm junking
F7" every time you run into a problem.  Seriously, after a while people are
just going to start thinking "Bah, let him go.  He doesn't really want to
learn anyway."

Continuously stating that you're quitting doesn't make people want to answer
questions any faster, it just tends to frustrate people.