I'm ready to give up Linux!!

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Wed Aug 8 07:38:03 UTC 2007

On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 09:29:42 +0200
MoonShine <no-reply-gw at fcp.surfsite.org> wrote:

>  HOW DO I GET THAT DAMN EMULATER!

The emulator that was referenced previously is, in all likelihood, WINE.

To get it, you type "yum install wine" at a root prompt.

You must have a version of Fedora Linux installed and working properly before
attempting to install and run WINE.

>  Oh and im sorry it does NOT say
> what brand it is on the front of the disc only it says is bootable
> dvd on the left side of the disc then says fedora 7

I believe the question was, what brand and model is your DVD drive, not the
disk itself.

So, what brand and model is your DVD drive.  The hardware that you put the
disk into, not the actual disk.