yum install revisor on FC6

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Wed Aug 8 08:53:21 UTC 2007

> Don't waste your time quibbling with Rahul about the erroneous
> information in the article. He is very defensive when it comes to
> articles and web pages. None of the FC6 repositories  have the rpm.
> Various announcements say that livecd-tools would be available for
> FC6. It would appear that it never got moved from development into
> Extras.

I've noticed this too about Rahul.  He *never ever* admits to any
mistake or problem from the redhat/fedora side... Its gets a little
grating after a while.

Unfortunately I don't have an FC6 machine at the moment, so could not
prove conclusively that livecd-tools wasn't in any of the FC6 repos. I'm
glad someone who does was able to prove I wasn't an idiot, and Rahul and
the article are WRONG.

It would be nice if Rahul would apologize at this point, but of course
he can't and instead I expect either silence or another attempt to show
he is correct in the face of conclusive proof he isn't.

oh well.

Chris