cups

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 15:21:52 UTC 2007

Patrick wrote:
> Manuel Arostegui Ramirez wrote:
>> My guess is that Karl is under 10 years old, otherwise, there's no
>> explanation about his behaviour.
>
>   He was born in 1935 and has a webpage where he actually has some stuff
> on Fedora. Why he chooses to continually make the Fedora list his blog,
> I have no idea. Maybe he is not getting enough hits on the website and
> needs a more captive audience.

Given that he is generating about 10% of the items in the threads in
question and his observations about things not working have been
generally correct I don't understand your point.  Why not rant about the
wrong advice he's getting that makes it take so long to solve the
problems, or the fact that anyone else trying fedora would have the same
issues too.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com