NTFS 3G Unable to automount with the new kernel

Claude Jones cjones at levitjames.com
Wed Aug 8 16:08:13 UTC 2007

On Sunday July 29 2007 11:29:53 am Rogue wrote:
> Antti J. Huhtala wrote:
> > Sun, 29 Jul 2007 11:00:21 +0530, Rogue wrote:
> > Youre welcome, Rogue. No doubt you can mount your USB NTFS
> > drives manually or using NTFS config tool with no problems?
>
> Yup, i can mount them manually. Just that it does not get
> loaded up automatically.
>
> thanks,
> Rogue

Just now, I got announcements from the Fedora-announce list about
updated packages for udev and ntfs-3g in testing. I went out and
installed them. Now, for the first time in a couple of weeks, I
was able to plug in an NTFS formatted external USB hard drive
and have it automount.

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA