system-config-bind request

Jim hd at jcshome.net
Thu Aug 9 02:27:36 UTC 2007

I have googled and searched everywhere but I have not find a howto for
system-config-bind.

Does anyone know if there is a howto for it?

I would prefer to use system-config-bind but if forced to I will use vi.

Thanks!

dangerous content by MailScanner and F-Prot
(Frisk Software), and is believed to be clean.
Keep your Anti-Virus software up to date and
make sure you update your operating system too!
This message was brought to you by a Linux mail server!