system-config-bind request

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 02:39:46 UTC 2007

Jim,

Maybe something like this is what you are looking for.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/StatelessLinuxServerConfiguration?highlight=%28HowTO%29%7C%28system-config-bind%29

the other page that pops up is from red hat magzaine

http://www.redhat.com/magazine/026dec06/features/dns/

Hope this helps you out :)

Regards,

Antonio