I hate update!

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Aug 9 06:20:25 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-08-08 at 15:31 -0500, Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
> Could you post the /etc/sysconfig/modules/udev-stw.modules file from
> the older version of CUPS?

Don't you mean from the older version of udev?  If you want the file
from the RPM, you can open the udev RPM in something like file roller
and get the file yourself, without having to install that RPM.  I've
attached the one that's installed on my system.

--
[tim at bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.22.1-41.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.