Anyone using AjaxTerm under Fedora?

Timothy Murphy tim at birdsnest.maths.tcd.ie
Fri Aug 10 13:36:42 UTC 2007

I wonder if anyone is running ajaxterm under Fedora-7?
If so, could you tell me what changes you have made
to the httpd config files.

Bizarrely, the documentation does not seem to say this.

For me, ajaxterm runs fine if I sit at my server,
and go to <http:localhost:8022/>.
[This is not much use, as it only allows me
to login at the machine I am logged into!]

I cannot work out how to access ajaxterm from a remote machine,
which is presumably the intention.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366