New breakthrough for NM

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 10 15:39:25 UTC 2007

Not as an attempt to mirror anyone else's behavior but just to add to
the information stream, I have for the first time logged in to a
wireless network using PEEP authentication through NetworkManager.

Thus I need to update a former post. To do this you don't have to go
through "Connect to other Wireless Network". When you click on the SSID
entry for the network in nm-applet the configuration GUI opens and you
enter what you need to and the connection should occur. Unless you are
dealing with the people at the place I used to work who place an
additional logging on hurdle .

If you don't care please ignore this message.
Facts are the enemy of truth. -- Don Quixote
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net