Anyone using AjaxTerm under Fedora?

Timothy Murphy tim at birdsnest.maths.tcd.ie
Fri Aug 10 22:41:39 UTC 2007

Vivek J. Patankar wrote:

>> The symptom is that the page http://www.xyz.com:8022 is not found.
>
> That looks like a problem with the browser not being able to resolve
> www.xyz.com. Thy using the IP Address of the server in the URL,
> http://aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd:8022

Same result.

>> If you are actually using ajaxterm,
>> could you please tell me exactly what changes/additions you made
>> to the /etc/httpd config files.

> I've never tried ajaxterm before. I tried mindterm before but it didn't
> quite work out for me. Now that I know from you that something like
> ajaxterm exists, I'll be trying it tonight. :-)

Let me know if you have any luck.
I've tried mindterm and ajaxterm, and had no success with either.
I'm beginning to wonder if the reason neither is in Fedora
is because nobody could get them to work under Fedora ...

Now I'm going to try anyterm, which was ajaxterm's predecessor,
as far as I can see.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366