Fedora 6 on Stand alone system

David Timms dtimms at iinet.net.au
Sat Aug 11 02:14:16 UTC 2007

Robert McBroom (TNWestTex) wrote:
> David
> Your suggestion is exactly what I thought I had done except that the
> folder is on a DVD to transfer everything from my system that has
> internet access to the one that doesn't.
If createrepo is done on the folder on disk, then copied to a dvd, you
would need to include in the .repo the path to the dvd folder that
contains the repodata directory.

If you copied the repodata from elsewhere: not the filelist file
contains relative paths that can screw it up if you didn't lay it out
like the source repo laid it out.

In any case, a yum -d 15 update could be useful to assist.

DaveT.