POWERNOW-K8; MP systems not supported by PSB BIOS Stuctures ??

William Case billlinux at rogers.com
Sat Aug 11 16:31:41 UTC 2007

Thanks Mikkel

On Sat, 2007-08-11 at 11:18 -0500, Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:

> Hopefully, someone with experience with this will explain things
> better...

For Mikkel or anyone else who can help.  AMD/ASUS (I forget which) have
a BIOS up date whose name includes 'beta BIOS' that is just a couple of
days old.  I wasn't sure I wanted to try something with 'beta BIOS' in
its name.  I will read up on it some more, but if anyone else has
experience correcting this problem please let me know.

--
Regards Bill