Producing pdf files with copyable text

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 12 00:29:04 UTC 2007

Chris,

Excellent point you have made.  This is needed when someone uses Mozilla Firefox, but if one uses konqueror the print to pdf option is available.  Question arises why does Konqueror (KDE) have it and not Mozilla firefox?

If one uses Mozilla, one has to print to Postscript then use ps2pdf as Paul uses, the calls ps2pdf and make his pdf's like that but they ?do not have copyable text?.

In order to have the pdf option available in Firefox, we need to install cups-pdf, right?

Regards,

Antonio

[olivares at localhost ~]$ echo $(date +%Y/%m/%d~%H:%M:%S)
2007/08/11~19:23:30
[olivares at localhost ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.22.1-41.fc7 athlon i386
[olivares at localhost ~]$