GRUB problem

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 12 20:50:19 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-08-13 at 00:08 +0530, Rohan Kulkarni wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>               Thanks for the help.I used an Ubuntu Live CD to delete
> linux partitions and reinstalled WindowsXP.It is working fine now.

That is great but is that what you were trying to do? I assumed you
wnated a machine to boot XP and Linux.
The connection between the language in which we think/program and the
problems and solutions we can imagine is very close. For this reason
restricting language features with the intent of eliminating programmer
errors is at best dangerous. - Bjarne Stroustrup in "The C++ Programming
Language"
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net