problem with virtual hosts yet

Scott sberry at northlc.com
Mon Aug 13 18:25:08 UTC 2007

Hello there,

I am a little further along now with my problem.  I added an entry to my hosts which allowed me to check the page on the server serving up the content for Pilotalk.  But now I am confused because it does not check out with w3c.org.  I went there and here is what I hav:
Sorry! This document can not be checked.
list of 1 items
Warning
I got the following unexpected response when trying to retrieve <
http://www.pilotalk.com/>:

block quote
500 Server closed connection without sending any data back

block quote end

If you made recent changes to your domain name (DNS) configuration, you may also want to
check that your domain records are correct
, or ask your hosting company to do so.

Does this mean a port is blocked and if so how do I find out what port it is on.  Everything came up nicely however on the server itself.

Scott