fedora 7 - legacy USB?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Aug 14 02:01:15 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-08-13 at 21:08 -0400, Jerome Kan wrote:
> for an odd reason the ps/2 keyboard doesn't O_o im thinking
> of buying a usb keyboard just to see if that helps heh.

I'm wondering whether you've simply got a stuck key on the board.  Of
course it's possible that your keyboard has spontaneously died at an odd
moment, but it's more likely to be the computer side of things.  PS/2
isn't good for handling being plugged and unplugged while powered.  I
can't see how installing an OS would stop a keyboard from working, even
more how it'd affect using that keyboard with another OS.

Even if quoting is hard through your mail system, please consider just
deleting a huge slab of it, when replying.  Most of it isn't needed, and
deleting it ought to be easy enough.  It's also hard to follow when
quoted text isn't prefixed by a >, so we can tell your text apart from
the prior stuff.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.