No GUI--only console and xclock.

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Tue Aug 14 10:47:10 UTC 2007

Les Mikesell wrote:
>>> I installed F7 in graphical mode...I used the command yum
>>> groupinstall "KDE Software Development".
>>
>> I would assume that the development packages would pull in the desktop
>> environment packages also. I have not tried to only install
>> development package without selecting the DE selection though.
>
> There would be no requirement to run the kde desktop to develop code for
> it.

That is great that it is not dependent upon having the desktop actually
installed. I was not sure since some devel packages require the package
the package-devel supports.

Jim

--
Fortune finishes the great quotations, #15

	"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses."
	And while you're at it, throw in a couple of those Dallas
	Cowboy cheerleaders.