Sun Java Plugin 6 does not work in Firefox on F7

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 02:55:32 UTC 2007

Ed told you pretty much everything to do which you have done and still the same.  I have been there done that, Has anyone told you to
# yum install  compat-libstdc++-33

If you have done this, then I'll shut up and forget that I had high hopes of fixing your java problem.

Regards,

Antonio

[olivares at localhost ~]$ echo $(date +%Y%m%d%H%M%S)
20070814215628
[olivares at localhost ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.22.1-41.fc7 i686 i386
[olivares at localhost ~]$