one more time -- broadcom wireless on f7

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 15 05:04:30 UTC 2007

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007, Timothy Murphy wrote:

> Robert P. J. Day wrote:
>
> > also documented at the wiki -- initially, it *is* that module that is
> > loaded, and i have a wlan0 device as shown there.
>
> Are you absolutely certain your card is NOT working?
> Have you looked at the device it is trying to communicate with,
> to see if received anything from your computer?
> I notice you don't seem to have set any ESSID or encryption key.

if you're talking about the wiki page, i stopped at a certain stage
since that's where different online pages take off in different
directions as to what to do next.  i just wanted to verify that what
was done *already* seemed sane, that's all.  i'll be moving on from
there later today after choosing what to try next.

rday
Robert P. J. Day
Waterloo, Ontario, CANADA

http://fsdev.net/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page