Printers

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Wed Aug 15 11:06:43 UTC 2007

marwan.rabbaa wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> First of all, I'm new to this list so a little presentation of myself
> will be expected.
> My name is Marwan Rabbaa, I'm a 19 years old boy. I'm interste in all
> linux and unix distros.
> My passion is  to contribute to the various communities (fedorian,
> unbunteros, debianist ...).
>
> I'm now doing a listing of printers we can use on Linux. So, if you
> want to participate, you can tell me the characteristics (model,
> connexion, driver, functionalities

Welcome to the list Marwan,

I can't think of any printers that need to be put on a working list. I
believe a list of non-working printers would be valuable to prevent
wrong printer purchases.

A list of scanners to avoid would also have value. You might get four
off the bat models from previous list postings.

Jim