fedora 7 - legacy USB?

Jerome Kan whiz999 at rogers.com
Wed Aug 15 18:14:57 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-bounces at redhat.com [mailto:fedora-list-bounces at redhat.com]
On Behalf Of Claude Jones
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 3:17 PM
To: For users of Fedora
Subject: Re: fedora 7 - legacy USB?

On Tuesday August 14 2007 3:09:12 pm Jerome Kan wrote:
> But if it was a hardware problem the keyboard shouldn't work
> anywhere; however the keyboard still works perfectly in the
> bios and in windows safemode. It only fails when attempting to
> install fedora or after windows (normal boot) has booted up.
> In addition to this I have tested several other keyboards, all
> of which were tested on other computers in working order to
> ensure that they themselves were in working order.
> -Jerome

Have you got any Linux live-cd/dvd's you could boot from? Might
be worth a try for a sanity check -- you have an interesting
problem there...

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA

--

Well, I know the live cd is good cause I can login to it and once I do I
have access to it; however the keyboard wont work. As for the dvd I tried on