how to get a specfile from an RPM

Hale Boyes, Kevin Kevin.HaleBoyes at encana.com
Wed Aug 15 18:42:36 UTC 2007

Matthew Saltzman wrote:
> ...  There is also in that package rpmdev-extract, which
> looks like it might do what the OP wants.

This is more what I was after.  I ended up using file-roller
and it works just fine.  I did learn of the CVS repository
too and that also helped.

Thanks to everyone for your help.
Kevin.

This email communication and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and or proprietary information and is provided for the use of the intended recipient only. Any review, retransmission or dissemination of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you receive this email in error, please contact the sender and delete this communication and any copies immediately. Thank you.
http://www.encana.com